15" Deep Soaking Bath in 32" Width with 35° Lumbar Support and SynIron™2 Engineered Composite Backing
- Porcelain enameled steel encased with SynIron™2, an engineered composite material designed to improve heat retention, reduce noise and prevent handling and transportation damage.
- The industry's deepest enameled steel bathtub with a modern functional recess design.
- Bathing area is 15", over 2" deeper than a standard 5' bath.
- Overall width is 32", providing additional spaciousness and storage.
- 35° lumbar support for comfortable bathing.
- Full-length self-leveling support for added strength.
- Weighs only 94 lbs. packaged for easy to transport and install.
- Available in left or right hand with slip resistant bottom.
- "The Affordable Alternative" to cast iron.
SYNIRON™2 vs. Cast Iron
- More resistant to reverse impact.
- Retains heat longer.
- Approximately 1/3 of the weight.
- Easier to install and contractor friendly.
- Looks, feels and sounds the same.
Porcelain-finished Steel Bathtubs
Bootz products have durable porcelain surfaces that are easy to clean and maintain. Porcelain on steel is a non-porous glass surface that resists scratching, chemicals, heat and bacteria growth. Bootz bathtubs remain "timeless" in design and installation. Consumer preference continues to grow for porcelain-finished steel fixtures installed with ceramic tile and manufactured surrounds.
- Sanitary nonporous surface resists bacteria growth and cleans easily
- Fade-proof colorfast durable glass surface
- Flame proof - steel and glass will not support a flame
- Abrasion resistant - resists scratches from wear and cleaning
- Chemical resistant - resistant to acid and other harsh chemicals
- Corrosion resistant - porcelain glass will not rust
A full length bath offering exceptional performance and roominess for recess tub applications. Left-hand drain shown.
Standard Outlet - 60" x 32" x 16 5/8"
011-2346 RH Drain, Slip-Resistant Bottom
011-2347 LH Drain, Slip-Resistant Bottom